MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Due to JP and Crossroads being on hiatus, I decided to make another fic about zombies =O Originally i suggested it to ZF, but he said no XD So I said what the heck, I'll do it. With ZF as my spiritual advisor, we the MBs must survive in a zombie infected world. Based on Dead Frontier.

Characters (So Far):
Alex "Simian" Gonzalez
Weapon: Shotgun, Bat

Zeke Freeman:
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun, Golf Club

More added later of course XD
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Check your PMs. I've got a few ideas for you.
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Chapter 1:First Encounter

Alex Gonzales lived in a city that was thus far unaffected by the outbreak. He passed off the talk of “zombies” as craziness. That was until one showed up at his work.
Alex had taken the week off sick and stayed at home. When he arrived at his work he found several of the other scientists frantically working at something. Some sort of vaccination. When he asked what for they said “The N4 virus.”

More craziness.

That’s what people said this zombie business was coming from. He stood aside and watched them work for lack of information. But then it all went wrong.
One of the scientists attempted to inject himself with the vaccine before it was complete. They tried to stop him…but it was too late.
Even the small bit of the nerotonin-4 virus was enough to infect him. He began changing quickly before their eyes. His skin grew pale and he suddenly lunged at one of the scientists and Alex could only look on in horror as the creature began tearing at his friend’s body. His friend began to change as well.

That’s when they decided to run.

Alex bolted out of the room and slammed the door shut behind him. He pulled out his phone and tried to call the police. No signal. They must have already had things to deal with.
Alex and the other scientists locked themselves inside one of the labs. When he asked the other scientists explaned the situation to Alex.
Nerotonin-4….it was supposed to cure cancer. It was supposed to cure everything! But it failed…it horribly, horribly failed. Instead of curing the sick it sucked their very mind and soul from their body, leaving them with nothing more than the desire to destroy everything in their path.

The scientists grabbed what they could from the room to use as weapons. All Alex could find was a scaplel. It wasn’t great but it was sharp, the blade seemed too short to do any major damage however. Unfortunately it wasn’t long before the zombies found them. They began banging on the door and the wood began to splinter. Apparently it was a bad idea not to barricade it.
The door crashed down and six infected rushed inside. The scientists quickly engaged in fighting them, but two of Alex’s three comrades were overwhelmed and quickly turned. Alex and his remaining partner stood to face the eight zombies in front of them, sure they weren’t gonna make it.

The other scientist threw off his fear and charged.

Just then rapid gunshots filled the room and the zombies started falling.

Alex looked up to see a young man with an UZI and a trench coat staring straight at him. Then he turned to look at the other scientist. The scientist was lying on the ground bleeding.
The man in the trench coat walked up to the scientist and quickly shot him. He was soon going to be infected anyway.

“I’m Zeke. Let’s go.” The man in the trench coat tossed Alex a pistol and walked out.

Alex caught the gun wordlessly and looked up, following without a word.

Last edited by zeldafan8 on Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Good one -O
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:13 pm

LOL @ ZF glorifying himself with the twin uzis strapped to his back. Lol at him killing the infected dude and going let's go without any other words. XD

Simian is such a loser in this story so far. O_o

WTF ZF, you Neo or something? XP

Next Chapter you should totally do bullettime zombiekilling. =D
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:31 pm

lol, I only have ONE UZI and a katana XD and that's because my character escaped one city that had been infected, he has to have some sort of equipment. And in game I have a UZI, I plan to get a katana sometime, and a red trench coat is basically what my Freeman characters wear in my RPs.

You guys will come along cajun. You have a headband, a shotgun, and a axe.

And yes, Simian is a loser so far but that's just because he's completly new to the Outbreak. He'll learn XD
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Can it be automatic and sawed off? =U And double barrel? :U And stuff? XP
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:27 pm

You know it man. >=D
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Chapter 2: Escape

Zeke was hurrying down the hall, Alex following close behind. Zeke suddenly stopped, firing his UZI at a hoard of zombies. Heads exploded as blood soaked the floor.

Alex fought to hold his stomach in, only hear Zeke say, "Let's go, man!" Alex looked forward and sprinted with Zeke. Zeke suddenly stopped, and signaled Alex to be quiet.

"Shh...big hoard." Zeke said silently. He looked around the corner, at a loss what to do. "Alright...Alex, do you have any acid on you.

"Uhh...y-yeah," Alex stuttered out. He reached into his labcoat pocket, giving the vial of acid to Zeke. Zeke grabbed the acid vial. "When I throw the acid, be ready to shoot. Second rule of zombie hunting, do everything you can to survive."

Before Alex could ask the first rule, Zeke threw the acid at the zombies. The zombies screamed in pain, as Zeke and Alex fired. After the zombies fell, Zeke rushed forward, Alex following close behind, blood smearing their shoes.

"Do you know where a vent shaft is?" Zeke asked.

"The...lounge," Alex panted back.

Zeke scratched his head. "Alright...lets go."
Nathan Joel was driving his beat-up 1978 Chevy Impala around the city with his girlfriend, Bella, the day of the outbreak. He had his arm around Bella, listening to the radio. She took a drink of beer, asking, "Where are we going, Nathan?"

Nathan too the cigarette out of his mouth to say, "Wherever the hell we want." He stopped at the light. It was very strange outside. People were leaving the small town that the two lived in. Some kind of disease someone told him. His parents left already, so did Bella's. They said they would catch up later, but they only used this as an excuse to drink, smoke, and have sex.

The light turned green, and Nathan floored the pedal. Nathan grinned with excitement, as Bella laughed happily, placing her hand in his lap. Nathan made out with his girlfriend, running through a puddle while doing so, splattering mud all over his car. He stopped kissing her and slowed the car down.

"Shit, the cars a mess." He sighed, and said, "Let's go to the wash."

Bella wrapped her arms around Nathan, saying, "I'm so sorry, sweety," she said to him sorrily. "I'll make it up to you when we get to the wash." she said seductivily, kiss Nathan's cheek.
Zeke and Alex stood outside the lounge. "Alright..." Zeke started, "You stand behind me. Give me coverfire, I'll use my katana."

Alex nodded, and pulled out his pistol. "On three...one...two...THREE!" Zeke opened the door, slicing a zombie in half. Alex shot at a zombe, causing its head to explode.

"See that?!" Alex asked excitedly, not noticing the zombie creeping behind him. Zeke pulled out a handgun and shot the zombie, ending its infected life. Alex tensed up, and continued shooting.

After the zombies were finished off, ZF looked for a first-aid kit. Alex pulled off the vent shaft's grate. "Hey Zeke..."

"Call me ZF."

"Ok...ZF, what's the first rule of fighting zombies?"

ZF paused, and turned back to Alex. "Self-preservation is most important. The only life that matters is your own." There was a silence, and ZF picked up a pack with a red cross on it. "Let's go."

The two went through the shaft, and climbed up stairs in the shaft (JUST BELIEVE IT). Alex and Zeke got up on the roof, and looked at the city below. Alex saw a car take a turn, covered in mud.

"Alex, lets go." Zeke said, climbing down the side stairs of the building. Alex turned his attention back to survival, following ZF.
A shady looking man with an eyepatch was drinking from a brown paper bag, hiding a strange alcoholic substance. He took a swig, watching a Chevy Impala turning into a gas station. Eyeing the car, he thought of stealing it. He needed to leave, damn dead people trying to kill him. He wiped the bloody kitchen knife he was holding, and loaded his Glock. "No dead people gonna get me!" he yelled angrily, wobbling down the street.

Nathan drove into a gas station, turning into the car wash. He grabbed his cash, and put it into the cash machine, picking the ultra wash. Bella was already in the back of the car, taking her shirt off. After driving into the wash, Nathan unbuckled his seat (safety first!) and jumped in the back, making out with Bella.

Bella took his shirt off, and moved her hands up and down his skinny body. Nathan unbuckled Bella's bra, taking it off, and rolled over onto the floor. Bella stroked her hand through Nathan's blonde hair, moaning with pleasure. The soap cycle started, and they were still unaware of the zombies beating on the car. Nathan took a second to breathe, seeing a zombie break through the back left window.

He yelled, followed by Bella asking, "Was I too hard, babe?!" Nathan pushed her out of the way, and punched the zombie. The zombie bit his arm, causing him to howl in pain. Wincing in pain, he kicked the infected. Instantaneously, he jumped in the front seat, flooring the car.

He took a sharp left, leaving the gas station. Unfortunately, Nathan ran into a light pole, trashing his ride. Zombies hobbled towards them, hungry for human flesh. Nathan got in the back, hugging his sobbing girlfriend, waiting for his doom.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:22 pm

LOL whatever the hell we want.

Nathan and BB's segments = so damn epic. xD

I could NOT stop laughing AT ALL. XDDDDDDDDD

Then T_L's segment was my 2nd fave.

ZF and Sim's was eh, but I liked the part where you threw acid on their faces. xD

Also the fourth sentence had loads of Boom headshots. <333

Liked. :3
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:24 pm

I like man, well done. The stairs in the air ducts is alittle meh though XD I would have gone with soemthign along the lines of a fire escape or such.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Gracias, mi amigo. Smile
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Chapter 3: The Beginnings of a Team

ZF and Alex dashed down the stairs quickly and ran out onto the street, running up to the crashed car. Zombies were already gathering around the damaged vehicle, and there might still be survivors inside.
“Don’t shoot, we don’t want to accidently hit a survivor. Just be ready in case there’s trouble, It’s not many, I can probably hack them down.” ZF said, grabbing his katana off his back.
Alex happily kept his distance, better ZF’s life in danger than his.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan clutched his girlfriend close to his body, this could really be it. Damn it all, why hadn’t they left with the others?! It fun while it lasted but it wasn’t worth dying…wait, what is that? Someone was running towards the car. Was it another one on these monstrosities? No, it didn’t look like one…hey, it’s holding a sword!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZF let out a yell and hacked the head of one infected clean off, quickly drawing his katana back and kill off the other few zombies near the car. He barely noticed one that was about to jump him, but was quickly killed off by a headshot from Alex. ZF turned to his partner and nodded his head in a brief thank-you motioned his partner towards the car. Together they ripped the damaged door open and found Nathan and Bella inside. ZF cautiously helped the two out of the car and looked over them. He raised an eyebrow at Nathan’s semi-pale face but passed it off to the shock.

“Are you two okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, we’re fine, I think. Thanks for the help…” Nathan said in reply.

“Dude! The chick is topless!” Alex blurted out in realization.

Nathan shot him a look and ZF turned his head to him “Focus Alex.”

“Oh, I’m focusing….” Alex replied absent mindedly.

He was promptly slapped across the face by Bella. “Perv.”

Alex rubbed the red mark on his face as Nathan retrieved the couple’s slightly ripped clothes from the car and the two quickly dressed themselves.

“So I assume we all know what’s going on?” ZF asked.

“Uhhh…not really.” Nathan answered.

“Zombies.” Alex said simply. He thought it seemed fairly self-explanatory.

“Oookay then…” Bella said unsure of the sanity of these people.

“Hey, what’s that?” Nathan pointed out at a figure across the street.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A drunken man hobbled across the street, waving his pistol.
“No damn deadies gonna get me! I’ll shoot their heads off!” he yelled and moved towards the group of people by the smoking car.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I THINK it’s another survivor…” ZF mused.

“Let’s see…HEY YOU!” Alex called.

“HUH?! The deadies talk now?!” the man yelled.

“No! We’re not dead!” Alex called.

“Prove it!” The man shouted, getting closer. “What’s three plus three?!”

“Uhhh….six?” Alex blinked.

“I’m not sure about this guy…” ZF said unassuredly.

“Okay…uhhh, hey! What’s two plus two?!” Alex yelled to the man.

“What kind of god damn question is that?! Everyone knows it’s seven!” The drunken man replied in frustration.

“Alright, close enough! Let’s take him!” Alex said with a big grin.

“Ugh….” ZF groaned, how were they gonna survive this?
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Olol I'm focusing! =D

That's not nice <_< Anyways DRUNK GUY! ITS T_L!

6 =D Everyone knows its seven. XD

Close enough =. Lets go on a zombie hunt!

Good =P
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:59 pm

LOL Simian stared at her boobies. =U I am focusing. ROFL XDDD

LOL T_L is so insane... :3 He's gonna go kill him. And Sim's like OOH CAN WE KEEP HIM? =D XD

Nice chapter.

Wonder where me, Brad and the Leader come in. =O

Also we need Johnnyboy at the library or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Chapter 4: Zombies Ruined My Weekend Plans

The drunken man sipped out of his drink, and slurred, "So, the car work?"

"Nah, the cars totaled," ZF said. "Uh...whats your name?"

"Kyle, Kyle Lawrence." He paused for a minute to drink, and randomly said, "Those damn dead people ruined my weekend!"

"How so?" Alex asked.

"Killed my favorite bartender! She was so pretty and she gave me whatever I wanted! I think she liked me..."

"I...see," ZF started, eyeing the drink in the paper bag. "Hey Kyle, maybe you should stop drinking th-"

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!" Kyle promptly yelled.

ZF quickly grabbed Kyle's mouth, putting his finger to his own mouth. His look was of fear, looking around for zombies. "Be quiet, they're attracted to loud sounds." He let Kyle go, and signaled for the group to move forward.

They quietly moved down the empty street, alert for any infected. Nathan and Bella stayed close by ZF, due to them lacking a weapon. Alex and Kyle stood close behind. Alex looked at Nathan, and noticed that Nathan's arm was bleeding.

"Hey man, why's you're arm bleeding?" Alex asked.

Nathan tensed up, looking at his arm. The zombie! It had bit him! Should he tell? No...better not. He knew the virus thing spread through contact...he didn't know what they would do if they found out.

"Uh...flesh wound. Zombie broke the glass, I got cut up."

ZF raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Really...what exactly were you doing back there?"

Nathan scratched his head, and slowly said, "Well...we were..."

"Having an intimate moment," Bella finished.

"You mean humpa dumping?" Kyle asked plainly.

"I...think we get the point," Alex said. "We need something to patch that arm up..."

"Let's check that library...I don't wanna waste this first-aid yet." The group agreed, and walked towards the building.
They silently explored the library, looking through nooks and crannies to find supplies.

"Found some food,"Alex said, waving a bag of potato chips around. "Bella, put em in your bag," Alex said, throwing the bag to Bella.

Kyle reached under the counter, finding a beer. He looked back and forth, and put the beer in his inner jacket pocket.

ZF felt around a wall, and found a door. "Nathan," he loudly whispered, "Come with me, I need backup." Nathan made his way over, and ZF threw a pistol at him. "Know how to do use that?"

"Yeah, sure. Aim where you're shooting, right?"

ZF shrugged, and said, "Let's go...on three...one, two, three!"
Bella walked slowly with a bottle of mace in her hand. She was very jumpy, scared of what might be lurking around. She heard a rat skittering around, and yelped in terror.

Alex heard her scream, and rushed to her. "You alright?" he asked concerned.

"Y-yeah...something just scared me."

Alex nodded, and helped her back up. "Don't be so scared, you got nothing to fear with magic man around."

Bella laughed slightly, and said, "Yeah, its just I almost died...I'm a little jumpy."

Alex smiled, and said, "Well I'll make sure no one gets ya, at least till Nathan's back."

"Thanks, uhh..."

"Alex, call me Alex."

Bella smiled, and said, "Got it, and I'm Bella."
ZF and Nathan walked into the room, and turned on the lights cautiously. Inside were several weapons, cans of food, water bottles, and a radio. "Wow, this place is pretty nice..." Nathan said.

"Yeah...keep your guard up. I don't think the owner of these will be very forgiving if we steal anything."

"You can bet your $$$ I won't!" a man yelled angrily. He held a shotgun in his right hand, and a nametag that read, "Hello, My Name Is: Johnny." He aimed his shotgun, and said, "I'll give you to the count of three to leave..."
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Heh, uh oh. We is in trouble XDXD lol Johnny.

T_L finds beer in a library XD

XP Magic man.

Where do I keep gettign these pistols from? XD I gave one to Alex, used on to shoot a zombie instead of my UZI apperantly, and gave another to Nathan XD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Graci, mah boyo. And you're obviously well armed XD Two side holsters and a chest holster XD
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm

I liked the other chapters more, but you've got a knack. Keep at it. XD *is tired and can't say much XD*
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Chapter 5: A Farewell to Brains

John held his weapon, teeth bared angrily. "One...Two...T-"

"Wait," ZF said quickly, trying to talk Johnny down. "We're all here for the same reason, survival. I think it would be a wise investment to work together!"

John stopped his countdown, and lowered his gun slightly. "Why should I trust you?" he asked.

ZF dropped his UZI, as well as his katana. He urged Nathan do to the same with the pistol he loaned him. "There...now put down yours."

John looked at the two. He slowly and hesitatingly put the shotgun on the ground. He sighed heavily, and said, "Sorry, I've been on the edge lately."

"Why didn't you leave?" Nathan asked.

"The books. I couldn't let all of this knowledge just be gone, so I charged it upon myself to guard them." He chuckled slightly, and said, "Boy, what a dumbass I am. I should have left with the others...I managed to get supplies, board up some windows and what not. But it wasn't enough. Eventually they would break in, growling at me, wanting my-my blood."

"I think zombies prefer brains," Nathan commented.

"Anyways," Johnny continued, "I've been living in here, protecting the books. Well, I'm done. I want to leave this forsaken city, go...go far away."

ZF nodded, saying, "Alright...come with us then. I saw an outpost a few miles from here. Looked well fortified, so we should all be safe there."

Johnny thought for a minute, and said, "Alright, I'll go. I'll bring some supplies, let you and your friends have some guns."

ZF nodded, and said, "Alright, lets hurry up." He left the room, and Nathan followed shortly after.

"Hey man, what the hell is with this whole outpost thing?" Nathan questioned angrily.

"Its a place to be safe." ZF cooly responded. "What's your name, by the way. We'll be getting to know each other very quickly."

"My name's Nathan, Nathan Joel. And I'm not going to any damn outpost! I wanna go where my family is!"

"Well, tough luck. Its for your own good, man. They're probably already dead anyways."

"Don't you dare say that!" Nathan yelled back angrily.

ZF shrugged, saying, "Its only the truth. When you can get a way of transportation, you can leave the outpost. But for now, you're following what I say." ZF continued to the others, and said, "Oh by the way, I'm Zeke Freeman. Call me ZF."
Alex and Bella continued walking across the library, discussing events in their life. "Central, huh?" Alex asked. "I went there for high school. Pretty nice school."

Bella smiled, and responded, "Yeah, its nice. Its where I met Nathan."

"How long you two been together?" Alex asked.

"About a year or two. I think we met Sophmore year, he just transferred to Central. He was so rebellious, so outspoken...and yet so charming."

Just as she finished, Nathan walked towards the two. "Bella, we need to talk." he said starkly.

"Uhh...ok." She followed Nathan into a corner, Alex heading to see ZF and the new guest.
"Bella, we got to leave this group."

"What? Wh-why?" she asked her boyfriend.

"They're taking us to an outpost. We've got to get to the others...our families." Nathan responded.

"Nathan, calm down-"

"I won't calm down! I don't want to stay with these-these freaks!"

Bella put her hand on Nathan's shoulder, and leaned forward to kiss him. She hugged him, and said, "Ok, after we get to that outpost. They can get us food and a ride. When they do, we'll go."

Nathan embraced his lover, and said, "Alright babe, lets go."
"Hey," Alex started, "Where's the new guy?"

"He went to get some stuff. Books I think, food too." He threw to Alex a shotgun. "He gave us some weapons, too. Use it wisely."

Alex gripped the shotgun, aiming it at a bookshelf. He lifted the gun back up, observing it. "I like it," he said to ZF.

"Great, keep it." ZF responded. He looked at Kyle, guzzling down a beer. "Dammit, this guy's a handful."

"Ahh c'mon," Alex said. "Don't be prejudiced just because he drinks a little bit."

Kyle broke the bottle over his head, laughing hysterically.

"Ok...so he's a bit alcoholic. Don't underestimate the power of drunks!"

ZF facepalmed himself, shaking his head at the incompetence of his partners.

Johnny returned, with a large duffle bag. "What's in that?" ZF asked.

"Books, mostly. We have to keep knowledge for future generations, after all."

"Books are for queers," Nathan said, walking behind Johnny. Bella stood next to him.

"Books teach you lots of things, Nathan. Fighting wars, working with computers-"

"I'll wait for the movie to come out," Nathan interrupted.

"Alright guys, we've got to go," ZF said. "First, we need a car so we can get to the outpost."

"There's a garage a few blocks down the street." Alex started, "We could hotwire a car and get the hell out of here."

"Alright then," ZF said, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

lol

"I'll wait for the movie to come out." Nice XP

We gots BOOMSTICKS!

Let's go jack a car! =D
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Chapter 6: A Brief History of Mine

That was spoken a few moments too soon. No sooner had they made their plan to escape to the outpost did they begin to hear banging and scratching on the makeshift barricades.

“Dammit, they’ve found us.” ZF cursed “Everyone, weapons ready. Find cover and don’t let them touch you.” He instructed, loading a clip of ammo into his UZI.

“Thanks for the tip captain obvious.” Kyle grumbled, getting his Glock ready.

“We don’t need the sarcasm Kyle.” Alex said, turning a table over and pointing his newly acquired shotgun towards the door. Johnny quickly joined him behind his makeshift shelter.
Nathan and Bella quickly hid behind one of the high, still-stocked bookshelves, peeking out to see ZF standing on the front lines with his UZI in one hand and his katana in the other. Kyle came shortly to join him. Nathan knew Kyle was drunken and crazy, but surely ZF was sensible enough to just charge into a horde of those THINGS. Then again, he did walk around in a red trench coat with a katana and UZI. Nathan’s thoughts were cut short as the infected finally broke the barricade down and stormed inside.

ZF immediately rushed in to the pack and started hacking the infected to bits, his UZI blasting holes in what he couldn’t reach. Several more waves of zombies came flowing in through the doors, eventually forcing ZF to retreat. The rest of the team immediately opened fire. Alex and Johnny were using their shotguns to blow the zombies’ heads to kingdom-come. Kyle helped hold them off for a few moments while ZF loaded one his remaining clips of ammo into his gun.

A few zombies escaped the notice of the team and began to converge on Nathan and Bella’s hiding spot. Bella let out a shriek when she saw them coming. ZF immediately whirled around at the sound and dashed to find them.

Nathan was trying to use his pistol to hold off the zombies converging on them, but it wasn’t enough. That’s where a pivotal point in our story occurred. One zombie attempted to jump Nathan, but he managed to grab him and throw him to the side. The infected collided with the bookshelf and the large structure began to fall, right towards Nathan and Bella.
That moment the world seemed to go to slow motion. Nathan and Bella looked up at the huge structure tumbling towards them. In the back of his mind Nathan heard a faint ripping sound and saw a figure rush towards them out of the corner of his eye.

ZF seemed to come from nowhere and catch the bookcase, hoisting up the large structure with inhuman strength. Nathan didn’t understand, that thing should have crushed him. How could he hold it up? Then he saw something odd. Spikes, odd reddish spikes were protruding from ZF’s coat, a few running down his back.

Bella gasped “ZF…how are you…?”

“No questions!” ZF said in a strained voice “just MOVE!”

Nathan and Bella obeyed, quickly moving from under the suspended bookshelf and out of the way. With a grunt of effort ZF tossed the bookshelf to the side and turned to check on everyone else. They had finished off the zombies and now had their guns pointing at a new target….him.

“Explain.” Johnny said gruffly.

After a moment of silence ZF’s eyes returned to their regular blue shade and the odd spikes on his back retracted into his skin.

He sighed. “I’m infected…but only slightly.”

“What?!” Alex blurted out.

“How did this happen?” Johnny asked.

ZF frowned slightly and pulled a keycard out of his pocket.

“Is that…a Secronom keycard?!” Alex asked.

ZF nodded “Before the outbreak, I was a test subject for nerotonin-2. The parent of the nerotonin-4 virus. When the outbreak happened, I escaped the lab and tried to escape the city with some of my friends.”

ZF hung his head “I was the only one that made it.”

“What happened?” Bella asked, with a tone of slight sympathy.

“We had almost made it to the city borders…then this huge infected appeared. At least sixteen fight. Dyed red by the blood of its victims, with huge mutated spikes sprouting from it’s back. It slaughtered them. All I could do was stand there and watch it tear apart my friends one by one. Connor, Tyler, Dana, Grayson…it got them all.” ZF cluched his fist, it was obviously a tender subject.

“And then…?”

“I was all that was left. It didn’t take long for it to spot me. That huge claw of it’s cut me wide open…It was all I could do to escape. Thankfully I survived.”

“Obviously.” Kyle grumbled. Bella elbowed him in the stomach.

“I was only partially infected with the behemoth strand of the virus. It’s strong, but since I was a test subject for nerotonin-2 I think my body has built up somewhat of a resistance to nerotonin. That’s probably the only reason I’m not like them.” He explained.

“So what happened just then?” Nathan asked skeptically.

“I’m in control, but the infection in my body doesn’t like it. I can let it out willingly, it gives me a lot more strength and slight ability to regenerate wounds, but every time I do that, it gets harder and harder to force my conscious back in control.”

“So don’t do it.” Alex said bluntly.

“I don’t…” He turned to Bella and Nathan. “But that was an emergency.”

“Well….” Johnny lowered his gun “Are you contagious?”

ZF shook his head “Nope, I don’t think it’s possible for me to infect anyone else.”

“Good. Then let’s get going.” He suggested.

“You still want me to come along?” ZF asked, somewhat surprised.

“Yeah, we could use a powerhouse like you. Besides, you’ve been a good leader so far.”

“Alright, well, I’ll do my best.” ZF smiled softly and the group.

Nathan sighed as they walked towards the door, he wasn’t sure he trusted this guy. He scratched his arm slightly, what had ZF said about being infected…?

Last edited by zeldafan8 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:05 am

Interesting :O Zombie fighting, violence etc. and then VIVA LA BAM! Super-powered ZF! D:

Explain you *******! Oh slightly infected? we let you live...we need you as bait-I mean a leader.

Itchy arm Razz
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm

BOOM HEADSHOTS!!! **** YEAH

So it begins. =3

Also I know we're the super ****ing badass MB squad, but couldn't you at least make Nathan or someone a bad shot with the guns? XP OMG

LOL are those your real life schoo chums ZF? Connor and etc? XPPPPP OMG lol xD

ROFL self righteous ZF writes himself as a good leader and sympathetically. =) Everyone is like we love you and your orders ZF. xD

Also WHERE'S THE HOLY GOLF CLUB OF DOOM? Sad

Anyway amusing and interesting chap. Good job man. Very Happy Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder where the group's going.. =O
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, Nathan did nearly get owned by the zombies if it counts for anything XD

And yeah, those are the names of some of my real life friends.

lol, and yes this chapter is about my character, but I felt like explaining my back story. You'll get a chapter once you're in the story too Cajun XP You're like a freakin Rambo in this story XD

We don't know where the golf club is right now. We havent decided XD

anyway, thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-